Shoul I trust x-ray with this type of chest pain?

I'm a 49 year old male with chest, rib, and armpit pain for 5 weeks. I've had two visits to a general practitioner and got chest x-ray, blood work, and ekg. The general practitioner says it's Costochondritis. My father died of lung cancer at 59, brother of colon cancer at 52. I'm thinking of having a low dose ct of my chest to be sure. What's your opinion?

This question has no answers yet.
Have specific questions?

Suggested Doctors

Sorry, there are no matching doctors in your area
Please choose a different location



See more Suggested Doctors

Related Articles